Monday, March 12, 2018

Hey Arnold OOTD

Hey Arnold
 Top- Rue21
Shorts- Burlington Coat Factory
Boots- Dr. Martens
Sunglasses: Forever21

Hey Arnold is one of the best cartoons ever made.


I used to think that as a kid, and I definitely stand by that even to this day.
I loved Hey Arnold so much.

This top is from Rue21, and it's actually a men's top.
I'm a big fan of over-sized shirts, and the best ones are in the men's section. 
Helga and Arnold on the arms is just the cutest!


I'm wearing 'Grape Soda' by Kylie Cosmetic's on my lips, which is another favorite of mine. It's super unique. And my favorite shoes to pull it all together. :)

The sunglasses are from Forever21. That's where I get most of my sunglasses, and people have told me they look like they'd be expensive.
NO.
10 bucks.
I throw these shades in my bag, and no way would I spend a ton of money on something that could brake so easily.
The sunglasses section in Forever21 can look a little crazy, but if you spend some time looking, I think you'll find a pair you love. 



1 comment:

  1. I love this look! This sweater is amazing and that lip color is beautiful!
    Love
    Pili
    To Read with Tea

    ReplyDelete

Thank you so much for stopping by and leaving a lovely comment!