Friday, January 13, 2017

Harry Potter LookBook

Outfit One

 Top- Hot Topic

Outfit Two
 Top- Hot Topic
Skirt- Old Navy
Boots- Doc Marten's

Outfit Three
 Top- Hot Topic
Skirt- Thrifted
Boots-Ugg

Outfit Four
 Dress-Amazon
Jacket-Ralph Lauren
Boots-Gifted

It's no secret I love Harry Potter!
I grew up reading them and watching all the films as they came out. I fell in love instantly! 
There's one particular character that I love most though. Luna Lovegood! 

These outfits are all HP inspired. From the 'I Solemnly Swear That I Am Up To No Good' shirt, to the Hogwarts long sleeve representing all the houses, to repping my very own house, Ravenclaw! And lastly that gem of a dress. 
The Marauder's map!

Did you spot the Deathly Hallows necklace? 
10 points to Ravenclaw if you did! 

There's a little quirkiness in all of these outfits. 
Blue lipstick, sparklers, chokers, pigtails. 
I've wanted to dress as Luna Lovegood for Halloween for a few years, but have yet to do so. Maybe this year will be the year! All of these outfits have a touch of her 'insanity' (brilliance) in them, I believe. 

Has everyone seen Fantastic Beasts and Where to Find Them??
I loved it!!
I seriously cannot wait for the next film to come out! 

Mischief Managed! 

1 comment:

  1. Love all of these looks! I hope you do the Luna Lovegood thing for Halloween ��

    ReplyDelete

Thank you so much for stopping by and leaving a lovely comment!