Monday, January 23, 2017

American Horror Story Inspired Outfits

Outfit One:
Inspiration-


Outcome-
Jacket-Ralph Lauren
Top-Victoria's Secret

This first AHS inspired makeup/outfit is from the first season Murder House.
My favorite season (although Coven is too)!

Tate is a very intriguing character, and this particular makeup is shown very briefly in the show. The outfit is also inspired by that scene. I'm trying not to spoil anything if people haven't seen it, because this part is HUGE.
Obviously he does something disturbing and scary. It is American HORROR story after all. But I've always loved this makeup on him. 


Outfit Two:
 Hat-Burlington Coat Factory
Top-Hot Topic
Tights-Walmart
Shoes-Forever21
Bag-Dysfunctional Doll

The saying 'On Wednesday's We Wear Black' became a huge internet thing when Coven came out. A Mean Girl's quote twisted to fit the witchy vibes of Coven.
And Hot Topic has the perfect shirt for it. I love the detail on the back!


 Outfit Three
Inspiration:

Outcome-
 Umbrella-Burlington Coat Factory
Dress-Forever21
Boots-Gifted

This outfit has American Horror Story written all over it. From the black dress to the knee high boots to the umbrella.
This is Coven.

I remember watching Coven for the first time and I loved the outfits the witches wore. I especially liked the umbrella's. Their's are so cool and decorative. I went with your average everyday umbrella, but I think it still has really cool witchy vibes.

These shots were taken in downtown Phoenix. Not quite New Orleans, but definitely a taste of it.

 What's your favorite season of AHS?





1 comment:

  1. My favourite seasons are autmn and spring as both are filled with colours. One marks the arrival of new life while other gives way to the new life. The costumes are good!

    ReplyDelete

Thank you so much for stopping by and leaving a lovely comment!